The Courage

I had always been dreaming to have a three-coloumn blog template.  However, I never had enough courage to take the risk of my blog template would be completely a mess.  Well.....I finally had the courage!  And here you are seeing my blog in a new template....:-)
The change itself was started by an accident.  I found an article about adding one more coloumn to a blog template without changing anything (but the number of the coloumn, for sure).  Why didn't I change the whole template?  Because I love the way my template looked like (if I have to remind you, the credit for my old template goes to Sekar) wantI followed the step and.....saved it right away without even trying to find out how it would look like through the preview.

You might've known how it went.  I failed. It was a mess.

I got frustated (hmm frustated is obviously not the proper word) and let it the way it was for a while.  Until one day I decided to change the whole template.  This template is (I can proudly say) the first template that I set.  Still, lots of things to make it better....

At least I learn how not to always count on people :-P