Surprise

Friendship sometimes hurts.  How you live your life, stop for a while, take a look, and realize how gap between you and your friends has become that big.  You both still try to act like bestfriends eventhough you both know you're not as close as you used to be. Either you realize or not, you both act differently. No more silly conversations, no more funny nicknames.
"
I love giving surprises.  I love making unexpected plan that would be memorable.  When it comes to a close friend, I seriously will do anything.  If I don't give my best effort, it'd be caused they don't worth my effort.  Not that big, at least. It's sad how on my last birthday, nothing was really special.  I know I should've not expected anything...but I just want to know that some people still care, no matter how far the distance is between us, no matter how rare we speak, no matter how many people have might replaced us.  I know it was exam week, everyone was busy studying.  And I love the fact that they studied.  I didn't expect big birthday cake or something.  I just expected they'd be there, we'd be there together celebrating something.  Because I know those moments are hard to have, for now, and for me, at least.
"
I was about to write that months ago. I'm glad I didn't write that.  Something made me not to.  Alhamdulillah :) I guess I sound pretty childish now.  However, as I've written, I just want to know that some people still care.

It was April 17th, 2012.  Shaviera's birthday! We (her classmates, JHS friends, Mumu, Fira, Dharma, and I) planned another surprise supported by her mom.  After the surprise, I just sat on a random table (no...not on the table) with Fira, Dharma, Gege, and Nisa (Mumu wasn't there yet).  It was pretty normal, we talked.  Shaviera moved from one table to another to talk to everyone.


Until.....Dharma and Fira whispered each other, showed something on his phone, and acted mysteriously which made me completely confused+feel-like-a-stalker-who-wanted-to-know-what-they-were-talking-about.  Fira left and Dharma accompanied her.  And I just sat there like an idiot waiting for them.  I used to be close to Gege...but at that time I didn't know what to talk about or even do, so I just checked my phone over and over again.  There wasn't even a person texted me *Forever Alone detected*......

After a while, Dharma and Fira came back, they called Shaviera, walked outside the cafe, and had a talk.  Shaviera and Dharma came back.  Fira's mom went to accompany her.  Fira said earlier that she was going to ATM....but why did Dharma had to come with her anyway?  I didn't really mind, though. 
Uh...I forgot this part but I will never forget how this part made me feel.  Well....they came with a cake and a blue canvas filled with some of my photos. Surprise in a surprise.  I was too speechles+surprised and I didn't know how to react so I just smiled and laughed awkwardly.....thank you for every detail of the photo..


My speechless face.  Mind the expression

It might sound negative, huh? Well, I didn't mean to. I mean people who matter don't care how long it's been, how late it might be, because it should be still matter. Time means nothing.