Pellucida Zone

Today's exactly 15 days since the last time I checked his twitter account.  Sounds....easy?  I used to check his timeline for at least once a day for the past two years (or more?)....so it was hard at first.  Well, it hasn't been harder than I thought it would be...doesn't make it any easier, though.  The first step is always the hardest, right? :-)


I'm glad to be able to see a wider world now.  He somehow made me blind, I was super close-minded. Let's say that someone indirectly helps me moving on.  I love how I can think of someone and not feeling sad because of it. I love how I can feel hope which somehow feels like real hope. I love those butterflies in my tummy when I think of this someone. I'm not sure what it is but let see how it goes.


No longer hold on and stay,
Shafira Anjani




P.S. Note to myself: stop counting how long it's been since the last time you check it.
   + Don't mind the title, it's just my favourite new word. 
     ++ If you know what the phrase on the title means...it's not the reason I like it.