School?

Just watched 90210. No, not really "just watched" it...has been an hour or so.  And I feel extremely blue now.  Let's blame Raj's death.


However....new school term has started just yesterday.  New class with not-all-new class members (it's only a mixtion of XI IPA 3 and XI IPA 4, the rest classes aren't rolled).

I met him and felt nothing.  Sure, he was (and will always be, I guess he he) extremely charismatic.  But nothing more.  You know what I mean?

I've been missing him the whole holiday (sure, I didn't contact him) but when I saw him I was like "is this person I've been missing for weeks?"  What's even so special about him?  What makes me missing him?

I think I just make things much more complicated.  Welcome to my life where things are much complicated than it actually is.



P.S.  And...oh, senior year?  Seriously, time? That fast?