a Selfish Expression

I hate my blog. Not so much, just a little. Not at all the time, maybe just maybe only for now.

Why?

I used to always love my blog all the time. Used to. Uh, actually it's not a big problem. It's about my emotion as a teenager. Some people say teenager has unstable emot. And maybe so do I.

Don't you think it's really suck when you've written some things on your blog, you've thought about it for a long time, you've tried to write as good as you can, and......... you think you've posted it but it's not posted. How suck is that? Yeah that's what I feel. I want to re-write it, but it isn't gonna be the same when I write it in the second time. The feel is different, the feel has faded. And the post won't be the same with the old one. Uh, really hate that.


So sorry about this really un-important posted. There's always a time when I want to write something for express my feeling. Sounds selfish, but who cares? I don't even sure people will read this. Well, if they do, thank you so much to spend your time for this suck posted :)