Yes I made it! :)


The picture isn't clear, ha? Sorry for that, I'll try something better next time.

Well, that's not the point. As you may know or not (hey, I say may, right?) the registration of graduated junior high school students like me was started from zero again.

I had done the steps and couple minutes ago I just got the result.

As you may can see on the picture. I pick 70 SHS, 6 SHS, 82 SHS, 3 SHS, and 14 SHS. I didn't pick 28 SHS because my parents think it's impossible for me to be a student of 28 SHS --"

But, no, seriously, the score of 28 SHS is so high. The school is for the geniuses like Regina, Sekar, and Prastika. As I told on the previous post, remember?

And........ I don't get 70 SHS. The lowest score is 36,5 and my score is 36,1 -_-

But I get 6 SHS! Yeah, the school is near 70 SHS. Firstly, I was... dissapointed when I knew I get 6 SHS. But, hey, the location I think is more strategic. Near 6 SHS there's 711, cool, right? :P

Anyway.... I think God won't give me the bad one either.

P.S. Actually I think it's like when I was going to JHS. I wanted 49 JHS so bad. I didn't get it. I got 103 JHS. I was so dissapointed like I felt a couple minutes ago, at the end I love 103 JHS. I mean, how can I don't love NINEONEO? And CAMUAK? And 8.4? Ah they just too special for me. So maybe, I'll feel the same way on 6 SHS.