New Routine

Hello blog readers! (Or blog reader? -_-) Sorry for the late update, I'm still trying to make my self comfort with my new school (6 SHS Mahakam, South Jakarta).

My first impression for Senior High School: Super busy and super tiring!

Can you imagine? I woke up every weekday at 4, and leave my home at quarter past five. Even I always sleep in the car :P the school ends at 03:10. Then, I wait for the bus at a bus stop near Ratu Plaza. The bus which I need so much is so complicated. Sometime I only have to wait for less than 10 minutes, on the other time I have to wait until two hours. And.... I won't tell you the next. I've already tired to write about it-_-

The point is, I have new routine which I have to feel "comfort" with it.

AAAAAA I feel so guilty. It's already the end of the month and I only made five posts ( and with this one, will be six). But I promise, after I can do my routine better than now, I'll post as often as I used to. Keep that.