Quick!

Seriously. I shocked when found out the last time I wrote a post is almost a month ago -_- you know I regret that, ha? I will try not to do that anymore.

As I expected, November brought fun to me. Nyeem. But at the end I faced final exam (which is over today :D) No. Wrong emoticon. I should put straight face there. Why? Well I surely will face the remedial week from Monday.
So.........it's gonna be a quick post. Since I knew you wouldn't want to read my story in full version, or would you?
And so here we go..


  1. I played swing with brother&sister. HAHAHA sounds childish, but it was totally exciting and exhausting!

  2. There's another blogger yard sale but I couldn't come due to some reasons. *sigh*




P.S. I'm doing countdown to this blog's 2nd birthday/anniversarry/what-so-ever. Yip yip.