Trois

Joyeux anniversaire!
Qui? Mon blog! 

Enough with those france sentences I write with help of a dictionnary....

It's my blog 3rd birthday and I'm not excited. Yayness \―̈/ I should be excited, but I think I don't deserve the excitement. Because I didn't make many posts during this one year.

I hate having draft, because I rarely get it done. However, this year I made some drafts which I never have it done. And I'm talking about my blog.

So here I am trying to write a good post.

The time I wasted on everything but write a post on this blog makes me lost my excitement about blog. I mean...the skill on writing a good post. I may have not written any good post, but I know the difference. It's like I have lost my passion for blog which I know that isn't true. I still have passion for blog, but I forgot how to reflect this passion here, on this blog.

I can feel the difference, how about you? I hate how I have to post those lame posts. The posts that I wrote with no passion (or less passion at least) and effort to make it more...interesting? I wrote what I want without thinking how people are gonna see it. They may find it boring. And I don't like being boring.

I'm done with giving hopeless promises. I can only promise you one thing, I will try to write a better post. You know what they say: It's the quality that matters, not the quantity. ;)


P.S. The last sentence I wrote above reminds me of Qyanna.  She's my junior in 103 JHS whom asked me whether she should make a blog or not because she knew she wouldn't have enough time for it.  I told her to make one, because the quality that matters.  And I'm so embarrassed now.  How I told her to keep the quality of her blog when I myself don't do that. X_X