So Stressed I Could Die

It's final exam already fellas. I can't say how the time goes fast, because I don't think it does.

It feels like a century ago when I'm still on the tenth grade. We call our class Spartan. I have never mentioned anything about it, have I? Will tell you everything (well...maybe not) I know ASAP, ok? ;)

And....uh tomorrow is the last day of final exam: math, religion, and cinematography. Why am I blogging now btw? Hahahaha I'm so stressed to the fact that I can't do like a half or something of last year test. My phone's dead, I've charged it but I'm too lazy to type the password. For those who know me, you must have got used to that hahaha :P

Ah......*sigh*


I really miss telling story here. I just...get tired easily these days even tough I think the tenth grade is busier for me. Weird....isn't it?

I'm not gonna tell you that I will post something on these days. But I will try my best. Ok...maybe not my best, well at least I will try.