Boredom Project

It was raining outside. I got bored. I've always wanted to make one (or some) little "project" in my spare time which as you might've guessed and known..never happened.


Why didn't I do it?


It was the quickest shooting I've ever had...since my cousin wasn't used to be shooted so she was impatient to go for one scene after another. The edit itself only took about one hour or so...once again because of my impatient cousin. I didn't even edit the colour of the video..and some rough noises here and there. Pardon me.

However...this was fun. Might do another in the future if I have any idea and talent?


P.S. In the video you can see my room in...well not a glance.  Yes, it's messy.  Please consider I had this great boredom before came up with the idea of making the video.  Crawl here. Crawl there. And...here's another random fact of mine: I (+my sister) eat cereals as snacks..okay, to be spesific..honey stars. It's just like we can never have enough hehehe. By the way...what do you think?