Spare Time

It's December already.  Excited or not?


I'm super excited to welcome the new year which means BIG NEW things are coming...since I'm going to graduate high school and stuffs hehehe.

It's just sad to leave 2012 which seriously has so much to remember. 

Tokoro de...(yes, I'm learning Japanese in school!..and it means by the way) I had this spare time yesterday that I saw my blog and thought that I might be able to do something. You may (or may not) realize the change of my blog's font and also those moving gifs on the right side.  One extra additional fact: I can use photoshop now.  Still a newbie, though.  That's why you might find me posting edited pictures. Credit goes to photoshop tutorial on youtube, webs, and....Kendy.  I started to be insterested in learning how to use photoshop after editing 4S5K poster when Kendy edited it and I observed.  Okay...correction. I had been interested in learning how to use photoshop for years but never really did learn. 

Go Somewhere,
πA