(Just) Two Weeks

Hey, peeps!


I'm in the middle of Exam tryout week and here I am. Isn't it super scary how not ready (I think) I am?  

I've studied, anyway he he, don't worry ;-)

**

Anyway..my parents are out of the country for almost two weeks. Meanwhile, I got trusted to manage the money in the household. It's only been two days and I...HAHAHAHA *lost of words......* well, I think I do well. At least, much better than the last time my parents left me (I had to manage the household's money as well..) :-P

You know..I'm not good at speaking my words. Unless it's been memorized/written before/you know what I mean right.., words coming out from my mouth are most of the time absurd. And I just found a reason why people often laugh when I speak -,-

Where am I going? I just want to tell you that I miss my parents so much. I never said words full of love for some couple years because....I got too shy. Am I the only one? I remember when I was younger, it was so easy for me to tell them how I feel.

Being left behind also makes me thinking about other thing. I have plan to go to college outside Jakarta, and I'm nowhere from independent nor neat. I can't imagine how my life would be if my plan goes well (aamin ^^). Ok, I actually can imagine. I know how I will (yes, I use if-clause 2 because I know it's possible! teehehehe) be overslept for most of my early times, since my younger sister usually wake me up. I know I will skip breakfast if I am too lazy. I know how my room will be filled with papers here and there. Unorganized.

Tomorrow is physics and english, so..wish me luck?


Currently pursuing dream,


 πA

P.S. I found that my name can be written in such a unique way couple months ago. Quite cool, right?