So Far So Great

In short: I love February. Apart from the birthday thingy, February of this year is so.....great. It's not perfect just like everything else is but I love it.


I love how I finally get a chance to talk to my best guy after weeks (maybe months?), have good times with friends, receive two sweetest letters I've ever received, feel uh-not-so-bad on lessons, have good times with family, be able to manage househould money successfully (yes, I nailed it!), and just simply see that someone  daily.

Not to mention I'm going to Bandung tomorrow (ZUPER excited for this one!!!!!Just done packing couple hours ago but can't stop myself over checking things). And...ah! For some couple weeks there's something and let's just say this something is vanished. Alhamdulillah :-D

Unless something really great is coming (I really hope something is..)February will definitely be my favourite month of the year.


Will be facing National Exam in 44 days,



Shafira Anjani