Overload Happiness

:):):):):):):):):)


I, just a random fact of mine, usually use smiley for sarcasm but those above are different. I'm super happy I don't know what can make me happier than this. I know actually haha but those things (that can make me happier than I already super am) are really great things that are almost impossible. Well, let's see if someday it may really happen. I love this week. Everyday of it. It may not be perfect but there had always been something special (some of it are quite embarassed, though). It's just amazing how amazing things can happen unstopable.

And, oh, I just realized it's been a while since I post photos of mine. So, here it is..my source of this week's happiness. :-D


And I still wonder why on earth I would post a photo of myself looking like....that. Happy Sunday everyone!