Spiderman

"Within great power, comes great responsibility"


How if we turn it around? Withing great responsibility, will great power come?

I'm so grateful for where I am right now. I look back at couple years ago, and I wouldn't think I can be where and what I am now. Alhamdulillah.

Yes, I know. I'm far from great. At times, I still disappoint myself. But it's better to go slow as long as you don't stop, right?

I used to be so afraid to take chances. To speak up. To simply do anything. And I thank everything in between of my life so far, that I'm slowly over those problems of mine. Still, I know I can do better. That's why I try to take chances that I know might make myself better. Bismillah.

Yes, I feel overwhelmed sometimes. Yes, you're not wrong to think that this time is one of those times. Writing has always been my escape. I just love how I can be in my own space for one moment.

Well, it's called escape because you can't be there forever. I guess it's time for me to go back. It's never easy, I hope it'll never be easy. It's me getting stronger, and my problem's getting bigger.

Bye, and see you soon. :)