a Late Expression For Mother's Day

I know it's too late to say... Happy Mother's Day!!!

But after I thought about it again, it's always better than nothing.

So here it goes...
I've planned to make a video for Mother's Day and upload it to this blog, but I didn't because.... I was too shy. I told almost everyone (actually, I only wrote two or three tweets about it) that I'll make a special video for mother's day but the fact is.... I didn't make any video for Mother's Day. Hmm I've tried but I think it was too embarrassed.

And I decided to show you this:

Happy Mother's Day
Your beloved daughter,
Shafira Anjani

The Picture above is made by me. It's not my best, I know I can draw (or write?) something's better than it. But the most important thing is the feel when I drew it.

Uh I almost never do something like this. I almost never show my love to my mom. I think it's not important because I know she knows it, like I know how much she loves me even she never tells me. Maybe our love shows by our way to laugh and smile together. The way we understand each other. The way we get angry because of something's weird. The way I love her. I love you mom :)

Even I write it. I really hope she won't read it. Uhhh it's embarrassing, isn't it?