Today is The Day



Today is My blog birthdays :)

I really excited to know that and I made a video to celebrate it. Hope you like it :)

It's not a great video, is it? I really glad to know a lot of people read my blog, even they read it just because of me. Maybe they just read my blog because I ask them to do that haha. Actually I never ask anyone to read my blog. So thank you for read my blog!

A lot of my story I wrote on here. Blog is my place to show what I feel. Blog is my passion, my story, and my friend. And I really really love my blog so much.

For one year I've written more than a hundred post, made more than two thousand my friend read my blog. I'm not a good blogger, I'm just a student that spent time for writing on blog. But I'll try to be a better blogger than now.

I don't know what to write for now. I'm speechless, I'm nervous, and I'm glad. All these feeling mix in my blog. My blog has a piece of my heart, you can laugh for it. Me, Shafira Anjani, the silly one can write that. But I really love my blog, even there are twitter, plurk, and yeaaah something like that.

For the last time I want to say thank you.

PS: I've finished my mid test, wish me luck for the score!

Read more...