Second Time

Do you know Diana Rikasari? She's one of some famous bloggers in Indonesia. For me, she's my inspiration to keep blogging and she's also my motivation to "expand" my blogging skill. Briefly, I love her blog.

So..................... why do I write about her?

A few days ago, she wrote a post. She told the reader that she'll give 100 free shopper bags for whom send her an email with some criteria.

I didn't think twice and send her email from my gmail account. I believe it was 7 o'clock. At the same day, I was feeling.......... oh hell I don't know what does it call. It was kinda only for fun. Ok, then, I sent an email to Diana Rikasari again but from the different account. The second time was used my yahoo account.

Skip the story 'till yesterday............

I as-usual took a look of her blog. I was wondering, if the winners were announcement. And yeaahhh... THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!

I started to search my name on the list. I believed I was beetween number one to five. But I wasn't. I'm the seventeenth and seventy ninth. I WAS SO HAPPY and..... guilty :( I think it's not fair when I sent twice with two different accounts and same name. And the worst part they both be the winners.

It was the second time for me to be the winner of a quiz to held by my favourite blogger.

Wew, when was the first time, Vi?
Click here for the fastest way. The quiz was held by Raditya Dika. I think you know him, don't you?


And..................... if you want to see my name for any reason on the list of the winners of the quiz, you can click here. Who knows that maybe you're on the list too?

Too lazy to go to the web page and wait for the loading of web page? Don't worry, I show you the print screen. Psst....... I see the comment of the post about it and I think I'll only get one. Well, it's still a big pleasure for me.


Hmm it's not so clear. So maybe you need to see on Diana Rikasari's blog. So sorry for that :)

Love and peace,

Shafira Anjani