Random Things

I left school earlier today (No, I'm not sick). And my mom took me home, so I got home early. And that means....I have some minutes to write a post! :D

In mood for write down some random things.......

  1. No more sexy lips of mine (-_-) But seriously, I've got five nodulars on my lips! There's more. My lips become so hydrate. I have tried to drink more water than ussual, but nothing happens :(

  2. It's disgusted you, isn't it? The real's so much worse than this ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ

  3. One of my veil changed the colour. It becomes gradiation of blue and white -_- and I wore it today -_-


  4. The reason why I got home early today is.....my school had its 58th anniversary today. Actually the anniversarry was yesterday, but since yesterday's holiday we celebrated it today. And....each student in my school got this!
It's a note. FYI.

Now I have to do my homework. Au revoir! :)