Crazy Week

Yeah it is.

I've been so busy this week. Not really. I've been doing the same routine, but this week I don't know why feel harder. Maybe because this week was full with remedial of the tests. Yeah, senior high school is much harder than junior high school.

And this week was so drained my energy. There were traffic jam here and there. Bad weather. Etc. What a week.

But thank God! It's already Friday. I always love Friday. Why? Because I go home early and Friday's the end of weekday. Yay. :B

And, blog reader just FYI, I'm going to Pengalengan tomorrow. I don't know do I write Pengalengan with the right spelling? Well, I think you know what Pengalengan is. Since almost and I think all of my blog readers are Indonesian. After I search on google, yes I write the right spelling. :p

I'll let you know how the trip will be. And also the pictures. Actually, I go there with my father's work partner. It's kinda office gathering I think?

I'll spent a night there. Uh I'm sorry for my laziness to write on this blog. I'm wanted so much to write at least once a week. But September is holiday+busy month.

I write so randomly here. Hehehe sorry if you don't like. In mood for writing down anything on my mind.

And, hey, I haven't told you that I met some of my JHS friends, right? Well I met them last week, on Sunday. And it wasn't an unpredictable meeting, because we planned it. It was Regina's 15th birthday party. Ah I had a great time there.

Em. Em.

Since I don't have any random thing on my mind, I think it's a goodbye. Bye. Write here soon. :)