Holi-what?

Day................ok I don't know what am I going to do.

But first, I'm sorry for the late post. Holiday's made me lazier. Uh uh.....and since I spent my holiday in Bandung, where my grandma&grandpa don't have internet connection at their home and I wasn't clever enough to write post from phone.


....*krik krik*

Em...why don't we talk about my holiday so far? since it is my blog ikikik(-_-)

I did an Indonesian tradition's named mudik what?I don't know cooler name for it. I mudiked to Bandung accurately on September 8, 2010.

Day 1

Me and my family left our house about 4:30 in the morning. After had sahur, we prayed Zuhur, and left our house. Lucky us, we had already got Bandung at 7:30.

One of lots pictures when me and my cousins take pictures while we were jumping from here and there but I wasn't wearing veil, so...hehehe

Day 2



Day 3

I went to Sumedang. There, we had a family gathering. A very big family gathering. Me and big family (grandpa, grandma, mother, father, aunties, uncles, cousins, sister, and brother) from my mom's went there by a small bus.

Me in the bus

Cousins, sister, and brother. It's when we were waiting for the main event.

Some of my very big family:b
Day 4
We went around Bandung, watch Sang Pencerah (it's a good movie, you should watch it :>), and take a rest at my grandpa from father's home.

Day 5

We went home in the morning. Once again, we were lucky. We didn't stuck in the traffic jam. We got home about 11:30.


P.S. How was your holiday?