Friday Night

I'm going to attend this...

...with my friend on the next Friday. But after do my mid-test. Hah. Wish me luck, by the way.

I'm feeling so great! I can't wait until the next Friday. AAAAAAAAA. But still have to do my best for the test. And must be better than before.

Here come the random things.....

  • I had my first driving lesson on the last Sunday. My father taught me and...HAHAHA no comment.
  • My phone is already fixed up. YAYNESS!!
  • I think I'm playing violin better hihihihi.
  • I don't know why I'm writing now. I just want to write something.
  • Today is Global Handwashing Day. Let's start the habit to wash our hands daily! :D
  • This week is fulled of birthday girls and boys. Happy birthday Bunga (October, 11), Safira (October, 12), Mumu's brother (October, 13), Anggi(my sister), Ugie (Diva's brother), and etc.
  • I need to say goodbye because it's already midnight. Wew before this post, I also wrote in almost-midnight, right?


Bye!