October Wish(es)

I am buffering two videos when write this. A new video by Greyson Chance (AW!) and a video of a friend.

Well, yeah it's already October, ha? Time goes very fast. Hm.

On twitter, everyone (or almost everyone) talks about October wishes. Hehe I want to share my October wishes too.

And here they are:
1. Be smarter
2. No remedial for tests
3. Be more diligent. (Boring? Yeah school is -_-)
4. Be a better blogger.
5. Publish smarter posts.
6. Be a better vionist. (Yes, I play violin badly)
7. Be a better sister, daughter, friend, grand daughter, and aunt (yes I have nephews&nieces but they're my cousins' children not my brother. My brother is still 18).
8. No more skip the pray.
9. Finish read Al-Quran a.k.a khatam.
10. Meet ny Idol. Ehem.

I have lots of wishes. It'll be long, I need to think about it for long time, and since it'd be a looooooong list I'm sure you won't read it (and care etiher). I think everyone has lots of wishes. Well, human never be satisfied.


P.S. I'm going to make a video clip for my cinematography assignment. And I'm so excited!! Wish me my team luck! :D