Graduation of Nineoneo

Sorry for the late post hehehe. I had been busy in the last five days.

But now, I'm ready to tell you an event of my school........... The Graduation of 103 JHS.


So........ on June 24, 2010, my school held the graduation for the 9th graders. My class's drescode is long dress, but I wore kebaya :P
The event started at 07:30 but I got there (Balai Komando) about 07:45 hehehe. It's becaused of my mom (alibi :P)
The event was only speech, speech, more speech, some announcements, some dance, some songs, and some photoshoots. But it was quite fun :D
Here are some photos........

No comment

The announcement of the best ten in 103 JHS

This is what I call CAMUAK

More photo.. :)

..... speechless

*

AAAH.... So it was a good bye for Nineoneo. We had been together for almost three years. So many stories. But we have to say a new hello to the new world. :)