Wish List

In mood to write down my wish list. In case maybe my parents see them and think twice to make one of them comes true (or maybe all of them? Ha-ha-_-)

So here they are:


  1. iPod touch


  2. a Polaroid camera. It's Uber cool!!

  3. Two words: Want it.

    I don't think it's cooler than the first picture. But still want it badly♥

  4. a tour to France. So I can see it....


  5. a tour to England. So I can hear clearly accent of british. It must be so cool!

  6. I couldn't find the better picture, so...

  7. Do online shopping (it's the most unimportant wish from the list --")


  8. Have a MMJ's t-shirt. It's unlimited and I know I can't have it since I wasn't the first 100 buyers of the pre-order of MMJ.


  9. Make a novel.


  10. Go to moon with CAMUAK.


  11. Have Sherlock Holmes's series which is written by Arthur Conan Doyle. But it's in English. So if I do have one, I don't think I'll read 'till the end (because I won't understand the story either HAHAHA).
  12. Go to 28 SHS

Or........ maybe you want to buy me one of them? :P

P.S. June's been a great month so far :D