August 16th, 2010

So..........why?

Today's Greyson Michael Chance 13th birthday, silly! :P
Don't know who Greyson Michael Chance is? REALLY? Are you living in a cave or something?! Kidding:p Search in google!

Ehem. The point is I love Greyson. I'm a fan of him. I love his songs, his voice, his look, his everything! :D

Greyson's official web asked Greysonators to make a birthday fan video. And I made some. And guess what.....from many people who sent videos, they picked me and the others of course hahe.

So here it is the video...




The video is the same with this. AYAYAYAY Greyson will see/have seen/is seeing a video which I am a part of it!

They cut my video by the way....but be a part of is already a GREAT thing.


Bye!

P.S. As I told you I made some video. I made a good one, I tried to send it. But I don't know why it wouldn't. So I made a new one. Worse I think. I sent it, and yeah they put that video. I was upset. I thought it was just a bad video. So I made a new one. Better than the second one. I sent it. But they didn't pick that one. Hehe. A little upset. Sorry I don't write it chronological. And...it's a video that I think is better. Em maybe not.


Feel free to laugh.