Last Week

So I want to tell you some things in past which happened one week ago. Oh gosh I haven't published anything for more than one week? o_o

Em. I did my first tests on high school last week. It was quite different with junior high school. Well it must be different.

The differences (compare between my SHS and JHS) are:

  1. All the tests are in essay. Waw.
  2. There's no total score. Each number has its own score. So the remedial is for each number too. (one number = one indicator)
  3. The minimal score is higher.
  4. It was daily tests but it liked "the other test." You know what I mean, ha? We sat arranged by absent, with the senior students (in my case), and blablabla.
  5. I had to write a oath/promise/whatever-you-call-it that I wouldn't cheat during the test. Lucky me, I don't cheat :p and I was kinda afraid after wrote something like this.
For God sake, I promise I won't cheat or deceitful during the test.


One thing I always love from test: I can go home earlier.

*

Beside did my first test on SHS, I also went to Bandung to celebrate my brother's birthday which is on August 28, 2010. He's 18th now. I'm too lazy to write down the details. And I'm not sure you want to know the details either. Em so I just show the pictures during the event. Or maybe not.

P.S. You can see, this post seems like published on August. But in fact I wrote it on September. I made a draft last week, I planned to write soon. But I had no time to write any word. Sorry :( Call me a liar. But I won't do that again. ShafiraAnjani.