Before Read The Book

Something really great happened to me today. I got an inspiration from a friend. She's Nabila Cikita. Because of God who created her, I realised something really important. She told me that she read a book about pray, and she told me some about the books. It was really scary. I haven't read the book but I can imagine what it'll tell me. I hope, after I read the book I'll get more inspiration than what I've got now. I am nothing wihtout God. And I won't exist if God won't me to be exist.

Today, I prayed to God and I feel really peaceful. I felt like I was the one who talked to God. I felt like I was really talking my problem in front of God. But, when I opened my eyes, the view that I felt was gone. But I still can feel it until now. What a great feeling.

Whoever we are, we are nothing without God. Uh, it's silly to read it from an-almost-fifteen-teenager, but it is true. But, you know what? I was thought that I had been enough close to God. Really stupid. Really arrogant. A lot of people more religious than me and they I think never thinking like that.

It's never too late to be a better person.