Left or Right?

This story began on Monday when all of my veil was being washed. And the worst part was that I knew it in the morning before I left home.

I tried to find one but there was NO ONE. UUH it was because in the last weekend I went to Bandung and left some dirty clothes at home. And when we went back....... I don't need to fill that blank, do I?

Back to the story. My mom gave an idea. And...... the idea is like what I thought before. She wore me her veil. You know that, right? The silky one, the one looks like square, the one needs brooch, and the one makes me looks older. Uh uh the last one is the exactly reason of why I didn't want to wear it. But what could I do? --> Too expressive, I wasn't that panic -_-


And, yeaaaaaaaaah, the story is still continued.
I went to school with an old white silky veil. Lucky me, when I arrived at school, the school was still dull. And when I got into the class, no ones gave comment about me and my veil. Until some of my friends came and realised something different about me. Some of them laughed at me. And some of them said that I was prettier with that veil.

Nyunyuhhh it makes me think. Am I look better with my veil or my mother veil? And....... what do you think?

Left one or right one?


Those pictures above are taken on the different days. So sorry about the bad quality of the pictures. And also for my really silly face hehe. In fact, I'm a little shy to show off those pictures. But.......... they are for my blog, why not?

So, what's your opinion about those pictures?

P.S: Psssttt... I just got an early birthday gift from my beloved brother. He gives me two novels of Harry Potter. By the way, check his twitter account here.