Dear A Friend

"Lets play truth or dare! Or just dare? Because, nobody tells the truth anymore"

Dear a friend (if I made),
I want to tell you something. I feel very guilty right now. I don't know what to do just because of you. I don't complaine about it, but I don't enjoy it either.

So I just want to tell you what happen from my side. On 23rd of May, 2010, one of our friend sent me a DM on twitter. She asked me about it. I told her that I just wondered about it. She asked me again what I wondered. I told her.

Unexpected, she wrote it. To be honest, I shocked. I was afraid, what'll the respone of you about what she wrote.

Somehow you know that I told her. You think (or I think what you think) I told her intentional, to make you to dispute with her. But you know what? I didn't. I told her the truth because I don't want to tell the lie anymore. Like I used to do sometime.

Isn't friendship always tell the truth? No matter how painful it is, right?

So... that's the story from my side.

I don't know what you'll think after read that. But please response me. I've tried to have a confersation with you, but you didn't response me. I'm sorry. I thought without think twice. I'm immature.

I'm sorry :(