Thank GOD :)

Ok........... so today is a really important day for me the ninth graders like me.


Because today is the announcement of our graduate from junior high school HAH HAH.

I've already got the result of mine, and here it is....

from left to right: Indonesian, English, Math, Science

Actually, I'm not really satificed for what I've got. But I must be grateful of what I've got. At least, I'm graduated from junior high school, right?

Really big thanks to:
  1. Allah, myGod, who always give me strength to live my life, knowledge, and also strength to make me study hard to get what I want. And maybe I will get what I want, and if I will, it's because of you God.
  2. My family. Especially my parents. They always support me however. Sometime the way they support make me feel uncomfortable because it seems like they wanted me to be perfect for everything. But at least, I knew they did all of those things because they cared of me, and they'll always care.
  3. My friends. Especially CAMUAK. We did all what we could to get what we wanted. We studied together, and we support each other. Sometime we didn't sure of what'll happen, bu we support each other and it made us stronger.
  4. The 8th graders. Especially Traju Ningtias Dwi Utari. Tyas made me feel stronger and confident to face what happenned to me. And the others 8th graders, they made me sure that I could do everything if I do my best. And it was really worth :)

The point is......... I wouldn't did everything I had done without their support to me. Thank you♥

Fight for the better future!

A girl who's no longer a Junior High School student,

Shafira Anjani