I've Already Got It!

Have you got it?

The newest book of Raditya Dika
Well I've already got it (a bit show off HIHIHI). It hasn't sold at the book store, but I've got it! Doesn't it cool? Haha -_-

Well, the secret is.......... DENG DENG DENG DENG






I did pre-order MUAHAHA. For the detail of the pre-order of this book click this.

*

About the book. It's a good book. Like Raditya Dika's previous books, it's a comedy book. But this book has a theme: Love. I haven't read this 'till the end, but so far I like it. FYI: I left Harry Potter to read this book haha.

But, I'm a little upset of the editing of this book. For the example is the picture below...

If you take a closer look of the picture above you'll see there're two words that I circle. In one sentence, "sampai" in bahasa written in un-standart languange of Indonesian: "sampe". But in the next sentence, there's the same word (sampai) and the second time, written in standart language of Indonesian: "sampai"
*

The paragraph above is only the example. There're some mistakes, like: an uncomplete sentence. But it's still a good book. And you can buy it at the book store start from 1st of June.

*

A Girl Who's Trying To Spent Holiday,
Shafira Anjani☺
P.S. I haven't got any response